Tuesday, June 9, 2015

THE LOST DAYS

.............JAANE KAHAN GAYE WO DIN(THE LOST DAYS)
Few decades ago in 1970 during our childhood,life was so simple & easy,I mean there was no place of sorrow and despair in life.
Every night my siblings were waiting for my father to back home as he always come with an envelop holding some or other type of sweets which we waited till late night after dinner or used to have our dinner along with my siblings and father,a rare sight today.
My mother used to cook and love to serve food.She usually had her food after we finish it up.
We live then without knowing that life changes with time as the time changes everything in one's life and it was true to our bro and sis too.
After expiry of one of my sibling in late 70s,everything changes. The life was not same as it was before.My mother became silent for years and life of ours was changing in tune of my mother's silence.
Happiness were getting away each passing days and we too become young loosing one after another siblings in late 80s then my father in 90s.
The joy & happiness what we had in 70s did never repeat in our live.The law of nature was prevailing and lost my mother too by the end of 2014.
Priority in life of everyone's depends on one's personal behavior and need that decides the Individual liking and then no matters after that whether he/she was your brother or sister.
The family bonding weakened once any one of our parent left for eternal abode and bonding disappeared in most cases when both of them are no more.
Time plays an important role in all these changes. It is better to help as much as one can to their parents till they are alive rather repenting after loosing them.
Once they pass away,one has only memories to cherish but in their lifetime when they need our help and support we are too busy in our own affair that we take their presence in our life as a burden,hardly bother to even call them once in a day which they keep on waiting days after days and month after months.
Talking to our old parents is stress reliving like a kid we keep visiting mother's lap for small things, complaining her and she was saying" don't worry you will be alright" and in a fraction of second we were back to the play grounds among friends as if nothing had happened.
Better make it a habit to talk to your parents at least once a day,you will feel a difference. Visit them frequently if you can,this will instill lot of energy within.
Think you are blessed that your parents are there to take care of you.
We loved then to be with our family.We forget the days we quarrel for petty things with our siblings,in night for sleeping nearer to mom or father,for a small piece of chocolates and then everything used to be so normal.
Never thought of being stay in separation but with time; few were separated by nature and rest willing to remains in separation.
Today we are alone,parents are no more, siblings are staying in separation,Day and night we are working for our kids,worried for their future,who knows tomorrow when we need them they will extend their hand to help us or leave us in dejection.
The cycle of life continues,unable to sleep for the night with a cellphone clinched in my fist as if I must not miss to pick up the call when my wards will call me.
I heard the chirping of birds, a very new day with rising sun started peeping through my window was ready to welcome. It was like a nightmare and so far not true but the fact is that I miss my childhood days ,my siblings,my parents and everything that i treasure during my boyhood and today  I have no regrets  saying "jaane kahan Gaye wo din".

No comments: