Sunday, May 10, 2009

Back to Basics

Dear all,
Recently i had been diagnosed diabetic on the 1st week of march 09.I went to Doctor for the advise when i had a pain in my left shoulder.During the random test of Sugar i had a reading of about 407.This was an alarming situation and immediately alongwith the clinical advise i took all the preventive care such as WALKING up to 6Kms a day this was followed by YOGA for 40mts.Food habits which include sproutes,oat meal,roti with green vegetables.
This brought my sugar level down to FP 95 and PP 98.
Presently Now I can say that I am totally back to basics as i was leaving 40 years back in my home town i.e Left all the modern day habits in my day to day life and living a very simple village life.This has cured/control my sugar level.
pramod

No comments: